Epson launches new 4K enhanced L-Series installation multimedia laser projectors
Compact and versatile with 4K Enhancement to provide brilliant colour and stunning clarity for complete content immersion and better visibility
SYDNEY, 25 May 2023 – Epson has launched two new 4K enhanced models in its fixed-lens L-Series range, the EB-L570U and EB-L770U. In addition to 4K enhancement, both new models are also compatible with the Epson ELPEC01 external camera.
The need for higher resolution displays is on the rise. Virtual meetings are incorporating more content on a single screen,
Epson’s new 4K enhanced EB-L770U projector
To meet these changing market requirements Epson has added its high resolution 4K Enhancement technology to its L-Series projectors with the introduction of the EB-L570U and the EB-L770U.
The two new 3-chip 3LCD L-Series laser projectors offer WUXGA resolution with Epson’s 4K Enhancement technology along with best-in-class colour brightness and a virtually maintenance free, 20,000-hour laser light source.
Engineered to support easy operation and deliver more detail with remarkable brightness, the new models bring strikingly clear images to meeting rooms, classrooms and event spaces.
The surge in hybrid work environments and immersive visual experiences has resulted in an increase in demand for larger displays and more detailed content. The more information that needs to be displayed on a single screen, the more critical the need for a large display with higher resolution.
Adding 4K Enhancement to Epson’s already bright and compact L-Series projectors will enable end users to deliver more realistic displays and allow viewers to focus on the content and not the technology.
With the ability to project images up to 500-inches and switch between a variety of aspect ratios, from standard 16:10 to ultra-wide 21:9, the new models elevate entertainment and education spaces and facilitate a more inclusive and collaborative meeting experience. For added seamless operation, the projectors work with the optional attachable ELPEC01 external camera to provide access to powerful projection tools that speed up and simplify complex multi-projector installations, such as edge blending or stacked applications to double the display brightness.
Versatile and easy to install, the new 7,000-lumen EB-L770U and 5,200-lumen EB-L570U laser projectors offer smooth, ultra-bright, detailed images for true-to-life displays – even up close.
– 4.6 million pixels on screen – WUXGA with 4K Enhancement provides a visibly smoother and sharper display, even at close viewing distances; accepts 4K content
– Large, ultra-wide display – display images up to 500-inches diagonal either in standard 16:10 and 16:9 or in ultra-wide 16:6 and 21:9 for immersive video conferencing
– Streamlined installation – wide lens shift, 1.6x optical zoom, built-in edge blending, and geometric correction tools via on-screen menu or Epson® Professional Projector Tool software for Windows® and macOS®
– Versatile connectivity options – HDBaseT®, 2x HDMI® inputs, HDMI output, RJ-45, RS-232, and control management tools
– Simplified operation and content sharing – auto power-on, split screen, screen sharing with Epson iProjection,™ and optional wireless networking with the ELPAP11 adapter
– Customisable brightness modes – set the projector to maintain a consistent brightness level over time, or set the brightness to Extended to help maximise the life of the laser light source
– Optional ELPEC01 external camera adds powerful multi-projector tools; blending assist for super-wide displays; simple stacking without an external PC; screen matching and auto colour calibration
– Easily programmable with a downloadable content creation app – includes templates, effects, colour filters and customisable options; playlist and playback functions allow for seamless content management directly or via the network
Price and availability
The EB-L570U (RRP $4,799.00) and EB-L770U (RRP $6,249.00) are available now via www.epson.com.au and all authorised Epson partners and resellers.
Follow Epson on social media:
Epson’s new 4K enhanced EB-L770U L-Series projector in-situ and standalone