Media Alert: Thursday, March 19, 2015
Foxtel today announced that its hotly anticipated iQ3 set-top box will hit the entertainment scene starting Monday, 23 March. The new set top box will be available for order for new and current subscribers.
iQ3 is Foxtel’s most advanced set-top box and features ingenious innovations designed to help subscribers find and enjoy the best in entertainment.
Key features set to arrive with iQ3 include:
· Start Over^~ allows you to go back to the beginning of a show that’s already started so tuning in late is no longer an issue
· Look Back^ lets you scroll back in time up to 24 hours to watch the shows you have missed
· Intelligent discovery features that let subscribers know what’s trending#+ or offers suggested# shows based on household viewing
· Wi-Fi connectivity so you can wirelessly connect your iQ3 to the internet with ease
· More recording space allowing for up to 345 SD shows≠
· A Bluetooth remote for easy channel browsing anywhere in the room
More information including pricing, additional features and order details will be announced Monday.