Epson launches new laser accent lighting projector
The LightScene EV-100 is ideal for retail, galleries and museums with a low visual noise design that blends in beautifully to displays and exhibitions
SYDNEY, 17 July 2018 – Epson Australia has announced the LightScene EV-100 Series, a new type of projector that expands the company’s presence in the signage and lighting sector. Created to blend into the background with a sleek, conventional lighting design available in black or white, the 2,000-lumen WXGA EV-100 can work as either a projector or a spotlight without distracting viewers from the subject.
The LightScene EV-100’s unobtrusive design is ideal for curated visual environments such as retail showrooms, shop window displays, museum exhibits and art installations, where minimal visual clutter is key. It can be used to provide information, show video or moving patterns, and even projection map imagery onto small objects.
General Manager of the Business Division at Epson Australia, Craig Heckenberg, said, “The LightScene EV-100 is a completely new type of projector solution from Epson Australia and a great addition to our range of laser signage solutions. The design is clearly stylish and visually unobtrusive, without compromising performance, versatility or reliability.
Epson’s flexible laser technology gives the EV-100 a huge variety of mounting options – it can project from any angle, be floor-standing or attached to the ceiling, all without requiring specialist installation or set-up. It is also capable of projecting in portrait, and multiple units are capable of edge blending for larger displays.
The LightScene EV-100 is supplied with Epson Projector Content Manager Software, which allows single or multiple playlists to be easily loaded via SD Card and changed using remote control by employees, with no need for a computer. The software also allows you to add overlay effects including colour and shape filters to permit tinted and irregularly-shaped images, as well as creating and editing playlists, timetables and custom filters.
As with all Epson laser projectors, the EV-100 offers tested fit and forget reliability, with a sealed structure to boost dust resistance, and a 20,000-hour, five-year warranty.
The LightScene EV-100 is available now for an RRP of $2,899 inc. GST.
· Spotlight mode allows the EV-100 to be used as a traditional spotlight
· Overlay effects including colour and shape filters to permit tinted and irregularly-shaped images
· Laser light source delivers maintenance-free performance for 20,000 hours with a five-year warranty
· WXGA resolution for sharpness and readability
· Exceptional image quality with Epson’s 3LCD technology
· Over 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
· 2,000-lumen colour light output
· Sealed structure boosts dust resistance for excellent reliability
· 30-133-inch scalable screen size means eye-catching projections, easy readability and outstanding versatility
· Can be rotated 360 degrees in any direction and supports portrait projection for complete flexibility in mounting
· Plug in an SD card to play content without a PC connection
· Network capability via LAN (RJ45) cable allows for control via web browser or iProjection
· Single or multiple playlists can be programmed for use throughout the day, and operated easily by employees via remote control
· Epson Projector Content Manager software lets you create and edit playlists, timetables and custom filters
· OSD Control Pad function allows you to make adjustments to projector settings using a browser or smart device
For more information on the Epson LightScene EV-100 Series projector click here or go to: www.epson.com.au/lightscene
Epson LightScene EV-100 Series projector
Follow Epson on social media: