Epson launches Full HD1 portable wireless multimedia laser projector
The EB-L200F delivers content easily through a scalable display of up to 500 inches, combined with stream and share connectivity
SYDNEY, 22 April 2021 – Epson has launched the EB-L200F Full HD1 laser projector with a multitude of features and the ideal replacement for existing lamp-based models. It offers 4,500 lumens brightness, a range of wireless and wired connectivity and a scalable display size of up to 500 inches.
• 4,500 lumens brightness produces crisp images and bright colours, even in well-lit rooms
• A scalable display from 40 to 500 inches giving a sharp Full HD1 picture for excellent readability
• Stream and enjoy content easily with Miracast support to project your smartphone or tablet screens without a cable connection
• Wireless LAN, Screen Mirroring and dual HDMI for easy integration
• Built-in 16W speaker
• Fit and forget reliability using Epson’s durable laser technology supported with our three-year warranty for additional peace of mind
• The complete solution delivering an incredible 2,500,000:1 contrast ratio for vivid, lifelike content and deeper blacks
This ideal Full HD1 laser display solution allows you to upgrade to laser performance and reliability without paying a premium. The high contrast of 2,500,000:1 and 3LCD technology provides clear content in any working environment, helping to minimise eye strain and keep audiences engaged so you can deliver outstanding presentations.
The fresh, modern and lighter design compared to other laser products of similar brightness makes it easy to replace existing units with the EB-L200F. It can be mounted at and project from any angle, making the EB-L200F ideal as a portable laser projector you can move from location to location.
You can also project for longer with exceptional reliability and a longer usage life of up to 30,000 hours in Eco Mode, or in other words an additional 10,000 hours from the normal 20,000 hours usage you would expect.
More information and features
• Up to 3 x brighter colours and reliable performance2 – 3LCD, 3-chip technology for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
• Full HD1 resolution for Full HD presentations, videos, images, digital signage and more
• Split screen means you can project from two different image sources for flexible options in the workplace
• Compact size weighing in at only 4kg for easy travel from room to room
• Simple set-up with auto vertical correction and easy-slide horizontal image correction to help get up and running in no time
• Easy to use with a new simple welcome guide and easy-to-use remote puts all the most used functions right at your fingertips
The EB-L200F is available now from epson.com.au and all authorised Epson resellers and retailers for an RRP of $2899.
For more information go to: https://www.epson.com.au/products/projector/EB-L200F.asp
1 Pixel shifting technology achieves Full HD resolution on screen
2 Colour brightness (colour light output) _in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for May 2017- April 2018.
The new EB-L200F projector