time for the good bad and the ugly
it is one good/hell of a good case so why i bought this case is because my old broke on me wiil i was holding on to it. now talk about it.
so what i like about this one i like the armored case it work so well. i like the waterproof case and i can drop it and not crack the screen. i can also take a shower and listen to spotfiy in the shower and not about it getting wet.
the only bad thing is opening the charge deck to charge it. and that is the only thing it has is bad with it. but everything else is good so it is a good case to get.
here is the link to the case
info about it
via the griffin technology webpage
- Independently tested and certified to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810 and UK Department of Defense Def-Stan 00-35
- Integral display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6’/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Test: up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (Test: 18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Multi-position clip attaches securely to pack strap or belt
- View videos and test results online at website
- and its 39.99 usa